Bài Tập Chuyên Đề Passive Voice-Câu Bị Động Có Đáp Án Ôn Thi Vào Lớp 10
>>> Mọi người cũng quan tâm:
Bài Tập Chuyên Đề Passive Voice-Câu Bị Động Có Đáp Án Ôn Thi Vào Lớp 10 – Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 là tài liệu học tập được Trang Tài Liệu biên soạn và sưu tầm từ những nguồn dữ liệu mới nhất hiện nay. Tài liệu này sẽ giúp các em luyện tập, củng cố kiến thức từ đó nâng cao điểm số cho môn học. Ngoài ra, cũng giúp các thầy cô giáo có nguồn tài nguyên phong phú để giảng dạy.
Dưới đây là bản đọc trực tuyến giúp thầy cô và các em học sinh có thể nghiên cứu Online hoặc bạn có thể tải miễn phí với phiên bản word để dễ dàng in ấn cũng như học tập Offline.
A. Change into passive voice.
1. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
2. Ali’s absence worried his mother.
3. They are building several new schools in our town.
4. We have made great progress in industry, science and medicine.
5. Sam killed a lion last week.
6. You must hand in your report before the end of this month.
7. I had just finished the job when the factory closed.
8. No one has opened that box for the past hundred years.
9. Are you going to mail these letters soon?
10. He should have finished the report yesterday.
11. Scientists began to carry out researches on SIDA two years ago.
12. They say that he is the richest man in our town.
13. I can assure you I will arrange everything in time.
14. We are to pity rather than despise these homeless boys.
15. We haven’t moved anything since they sent you away to cure you.
B. Change into passive voice.
1. She fell into water because somebody pushed her.
2. What ought we to do about this?
3. It is time they brought the cows in.
4. What questions did the examiner set?
5. Somebody must do something for these poor men.
6. Nobody has made mistakes.
7. Nobody has answered my question properly.
8. Somebody has brought this child up badly.
9. The teacher promised Jane a prize if she worked well.
10. Nobody has ever spoken to me like that before.
11. I hate people looking at me.
12. Teachers should make lessons more interesting for school children.
13. I’d like someone to read to me.
14. We shall lock the house up for summer and the old gardener will look after it.
15. People say tortoises live longer than elephants.
16. One cannot eat an orange if nobody has peeled it.
17. Don’t let the others see you.
18. Did anybody ever teach you how to behave?
19. It surprised me to hear someone had robbed you.
20. People ought to tell us how much they expect of us.
C. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. "What a beautiful shirt you're wearing!"
"Thank you. It ............... especially for me by my mother."
A. is made B. has made C. made D. was made
2. I don't understand why the students didn't keep silent while the speech ............
A. has been made B. was made
C. would be made D. was being made
3. This is the first time I have seen this car. Where ..................?
A. did it make B. did it made C. was it make D. was it made
4. Today, many serious childhood diseases .................... by early immunization.
A. are preventing B. can prevent
C. prevent D. can be prevented
5. Whole-grain food products …………….. in most large supermarkets across the United States and Canada.
A. now can purchase B. can now be purchased
C. now to purchase D. the purchase of which
6. All that rubbish will have to be ............. at once.
A. get rid of B. got rid of C. got rid of D. getting rid of
7. "What happened to the postman?" "He ...................... to a new town to work."
A. has sent B. was send C. was sent D. sent
8. Excuse me. Is this seat..................?
A. taking B. took C. occupy D. taken
9. There’s somebody walking behind us. I think ................... .
A. we are following B. we are being followed
C. we are followed D. we are being following
10. We’re late. The film .................. by the time we get to the cinema.
A. will already start B. will be already started
C. will already have started D. will be starting
11. I still cannot believe it. My bicycle .................. some minutes ago.
A. was stolen B. was stealing C. stolen D. stole
12. Some funny .................. in class yesterday.
A. happened B. was happened C. happens D. is happened
13. The children’s arm was swollen because he .................. by a bee.
A. stung B. had stung
C. had been stung D. had being stung
14. I .................. with you on that subject.
A. am agree B. am agreed C. agreeing D. agree
15. Many U.S automobiles .................. in Detroit, Michigan.
A. manufacture B. have manufactured
C. are manufactured D. are manufacturing
16. When I came, an experiment .................. in the lab.
A. was being holding B. has been held
C. was being held D. has held
17. George is .................. Lisa.
A. marry with B. marry to C. married with D. married to
18. Last night a tornado swept through Rockvill. It ............. everything in its path.
A. destroyed B. was destroyed
C. was being destroyed D. had been destroyed
19. Dynamite ................... by Alfred Bernard Nobel.
A. have been invented B. invented
C. was invented D. was being invented
20. .................. this work .................. before you went to Moscow?
A. Will/ have been done B. Has/ been done
C. Will/ be done D. Had/ been done
21. If you .................. about it, will you be able to answer?
A. are asked B. ask C. will be asked D. asked
22. Do you believe that such a problem can ...................?
A. solve B. be solving C. is solved D. be solved
23. “ Can’t
we do something about the situation?”- “ Something ........
A. is doing B. is do C. is being done D. has been doing
24. The university .................. by private funds as well as by tuition income.
A. is supported B. supports C. is supporting D. has supported
25. This picture .................... by Johnny when I came.
A. painted B. was painted
C. was being painted D. had been painted
26. It must .................. without delay.
A. do B. have been done
C. be doing D. be done
27. This exercise may .................. with a pencil.
A. be written B. be to write C. be writing D. write
28. The money .................. to him 2 months ago, but it .................. back yet.
A. was lent/ had not been given B. has been lent/ was not given
C. was lent/ has not given D. was lent/ has not been given
29. She could easily .................. for a top model.
A. be mistaken B. have mistaken
C. been mistaken D. to be mistaken
30. My shirt .................. by my sister on my last birthday.
A. gave B. was given C. had been given D. was being given
D. Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correcting.
1. When he arrived at the furniture shop, they had been sold the table he wanted.
A B C D
2. The first May Day celebrated in England in 1890.
A B C D
3. She presented reward for the return of her lost bracelet.
A B C D
4. Most of them were build in the nineteenth century and some are very grand.
A B C D
5. Many universities, school classes taught in English even thoughName=7; HotwordStyle=None; the native language is not English.
A B C D
6. The Americans tend to be informal while they're being received company or coming for a social engagementName=hw12; HotwordStyle=None; . A B C D
7. He has given freely of his time by caring for the wounded during the Civil War.
A B C D
8. Two prisoners were hang this morning by Taliban.
A B C D
9. Daisy's ring is make of gold.
A B C D
was wrote by William Shakespeare.
A B C D
11. English is studying by Henry every night.
B C D
12. More people are infecting with HIV this year than they were 5 years ago.
A B C D
13. The meeting was be rearranged shortly before it had been due to take place.
A B C D
14. Every possible effort were made by the orphanage to find the boy’s parents.
A B C D
15. Cheques should only be accept with proof of identity.
A B C D
16. Dent station is situated on the Seattle to Carlisle railway line, said be the most scenic in the country. A B C D
17. The last day of the holiday will ended in disaster.
A B C D
18. Do not blame me if the tin-opener is break.
A B C D
19. This class has canceled because too few students had registered before registration closed.
A B C D
20. This building will have finished by the end of 2020.
A B C D
E. Choose one sentence that best rewrites the sentence given.
1. He broke my watch.
A. My watch were broken.
B. My watch be broken.
C. My watch is broken.
D. My watch was broken.
2. The teacher explained the rule to the student.
A. The rule was explained to the student.
B. The students were explained the rule.
C. The students were explained the rules.
D. A and B are correct
3. He often asks me to help him.
A. He is often asked to help them.
B. They are often asked to help me.
C. I am often asked to help him.
D. I am often asked him to help me.
4. His friends never forgave his betrayal.
A. His betrayal were never forgiven by his friends.
B. His betrayal was never forgiven by his friends.
C. His betrayal was never forgave by his friends .
D. His betrayal never forgave by his friends.
5. I am sure we’ll settle the matter easily.
A. I’m sure the matter will settle easily.
B. I’m sure the matter will be settled easily.
C. I’m sure the matter will settled easily.
D. I’m sure the matter won’t be settled easily.
6. We sent for the police.
A. The police was sent for
B. The police was sent.
C. The police were sent for.
D. The police was sent for us
7. They speak much about this book.
A. This book is much spoken about.
B. This book is much spoken.
C. This book is much about spoken.
D. This book are much spoken about. D. This book is much spoken about them.
8. Have they tested all the machines?
A. Have all the machines be tested?
B. Have all the machines been testing?
C. Have all the machines been tested?
D. Have all the machines been being testing?
9. Does he realize that they are laughing at him?
A. Is he realized that he is laughing at?
B. Is he realized that he is being laughed at?
C. Does he realize that he is laughing at?
D. Does he realize that he is being laughed at?
10. The manager offers me several jobs.
A. I was offers several jobs.
B. I am offered several jobs.
C. Several jobs are offered to me.
D. B and C are correct.
11. We found that they had cancelled the soccer match.
A. We found that the soccer match had been cancelled.
B. The soccer match had been cancelled.
C. The soccer match was found that had been cancelled.
D. The soccer match was found to have been cancelled by us.
12. “Did Shakespeare write this play?”
A. Did this play be written by Shakespeare?
B. Was this play written by Shakespeare?
C. This play was written by Shakespeare.
D. Did this play Shakespeare write?
13. Which book do the students love?
A. Which book are done love by the students?
B. Which book is the students loved?
C. Which book are loved by the students?
D. Which book is loved by the students?
14. How many slums are they going to clear?
A. How many slums are being gone to clear?
B. How many slums are being cleared?
C. How many slums are going to clear?
D. How many slums are going to be cleared?
15. Who wrote the report on the air pollution?
A. By whom was the report on the air pollution written?
B. Whom was the report written on the air pollution by?
C. By whom was the report written on the air pollution?
D. All are correct.
16. Who killed President John Kennedy?
A. By whom President John Kennedy was killed?
B. By whom was President John Kennedy killed?
C. By whom was killed President John Kennedy?
D. By whom killed President John Kennedy?
17. How many students are carrying the bookshelf?
A. By how many students are the bookshelf being carried?
B. By how many students is the bookshelf being carried?
C. By how many students is the bookshelf been carrying?
D. By how many students are the bookshelf be carrying?
18. People say that Mary is a good worker.
A. Mary is said that she is a good worker.
B. Mary is said to be a good worker.
C. It is said to be a good worker.
D. Mary is said that to be a good worker.
19. It is believed that the man escaped in a stolen car.
A. The man is believed to escaped in a stolen car.
B. The man is believed to have escaped in a stolen car.
C. The man is believed to escaped in a stolen car.
D. They believed that the man stole the car.
20. It was thought that the building had been destroyed.
A. The building was thought had been destroyed.
B. The building was thought to have been destroyed.
C. The building thought to be destroyed.
D. They have destroyed the building.
UNIT 2: PASSIVE VOICE
1. Our exercises are corrected at home by the teacher.
2. Ali’s mother was worried by his absence.
3. Several new schools are being built in our town.
4. Great progress has been made in industry, science and medicine.
5. A lion was killed by Sam last week.
6. Your report must be handed in before the end of this month.
7. The job had just been finished when the factory closed.
8. That box hasn’t been opened for the past hundred years.
9. Are these letters going to be mailed soon?
10. The report shouldn’t have been finished yesterday.
11. Researches on SIDA began to be carried out by scientists two years ago.
12. He is said to be the richest man in our town. / It is said that he is the richest man in our town.
13. You can be assured everything will be arranged in time.
14. We are to pity rather than these homeless boys are despised.
15. Nothing has been moved since you were sent away to be cured.
1. She fell into water because she was pushed.
2. What ought to be done?
3. It is time the cows were brought in.
4. What questions were set by the examiner?
5. Something must be done for these poor men.
6. No mistakes have been made.
7. My question has not been properly answered.
8. This child has been badly brought up.
9. Jane was promised a prize (by the teacher) if she worked well.
10. I have never been spoken to like that before.
11. I hate being looked at.
12. Lesson should be made more interesting for school children.
13. I’d like to be read to.
14. The house will be locked up for summer and looked after by the old gardener.
15. Tortoises are said to live longer than elephants (It’s said that tortoises live longer…)
16. An orange cannot be eaten if it hasn’t been peeled
17. Don’t let yourself be seen (Passive reflexive )
18. Were you ever taught how to behave?
19. I was surprised to hear you had been robbed .
20. We ought to be told how much is expected of us.
Ngoài Bài Tập Chuyên Đề Passive Voice-Câu Bị Động Có Đáp Án Ôn Thi Vào Lớp 10 – Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 thì các tài liệu học tập trong chương trình 9 sẽ được cập nhật liên tục và nhanh nhất có thể sau khi kỳ thi diễn ra trên Danh mục Tài Liệu Học Tập nhằm giúp các bạn đọc thuận tiện trong việc nghiên cứu tài liệu. Quý thày cô và các bạn đọc có thể chia sẻ thêm những tài liệu học tập hữu ích đến địa chỉ email của chúng tôi, nhằm xây dựng nên kho đề thi phong phú, đa dạng cho các em học sinh tham khảo và rèn luyện.
“Bài Tập Chuyên Đề Passive Voice – Câu Bị Động Có Đáp Án Ôn Thi Vào Lớp 10” là một tài liệu hữu ích dành cho những học sinh đang chuẩn bị tham gia kỳ thi ôn vào lớp 10. Chuyên đề này tập trung vào Passive Voice – một phần quan trọng trong ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh.
Tài liệu này chứa một bộ sưu tập các bài tập thực hành về cấu trúc câu bị động (Passive Voice). Mỗi bài tập được thiết kế để giúp học sinh nắm vững cách sử dụng câu bị động, từ cách chuyển đổi từ chủ động sang bị động cho đến cách sử dụng thời gian đúng trong câu bị động. Đặc biệt, tài liệu cung cấp đáp án chi tiết giúp học sinh tự kiểm tra và tự đánh giá kết quả của mình.
“Bài Tập Chuyên Đề Passive Voice – Câu Bị Động Có Đáp Án Ôn Thi Vào Lớp 10” không chỉ giúp học sinh rèn luyện kỹ năng ngữ pháp mà còn giúp họ hiểu rõ hơn về cách sử dụng câu bị động trong giao tiếp và viết. Tài liệu này sẽ giúp học sinh tự tin và sẵn sàng để đối mặt với kỳ thi ôn vào lớp 10 và đạt được kết quả tốt trong môn Tiếng Anh.
>>> Bài viết có liên quan: